Changing Wi-Fi Password Mifi 8800L
This applies to changing your password to connect to your Verizon jetpack via Wi-Fi. It does not apply to the Administration Password, which is used for signing in to the device’s web interface to manage settings (e.g. network name, passwords, etc. .
- Access the Admin Web Interface (http://my.jetpack).
- Click Register Enter the Administrator password (located in upper-right). The default Wi-Fi password and the Admin password are identical.
- Click Wi-Fi.
- Click on the Wi-Fi screen to choose between Primary Network and Guest Network. You can choose different passwords for Primary and Guest Networks.
- In the “Password” field, enter the Wi-Fi password you want.Passwords must not exceed 8 characters
Alternatively, click generate new Key To automatically create a new password
- Click Save (located at the lower-right).
Enter the new password for your device (e.g. tablet, laptop, etc.). Reconnect to Wi-Fi